Saturday, February 20, 2010

30 Wedding Tips!

One year ago today I started writing wedding tips on my blog. Since then a lot of things have changed for me. Perhaps the biggest change is my adding food photography into my daily routine. I'm loving my work as a photographer & blogger/tweeter/Facebooker for Stonewall Kitchen but I'm determined to not give-up my blog! My wedding business has been cut way back & I now only shoot a few a year, but I still love it. I'm also currently a bridesmaid for two of my friends - so weddings have remained a major part of my life! So, in celebration of one year later - here is a recap of my wedding tips.

#1 - I'm engaged, now what?

#2 - White or Ivory?

#3 - Venue Rental Packages

#4 - Bride's magazines & Inspiration Boards

#5 - How to use color effectively

#6 - Choosing Vendors

#7 - Wedding Timeline & Cocktail hour

#8 - Choosing a dress!

#9 - How do I match a gold dress?

#10 - Vendors like to eat too

#11 - To tent or not to tent

#12 - Portland Maine, Raves & Favs

#13- Hair & Make-up

#14 - All About Cake

#15 - Be a smart ebay shopper

#16 - Bridal Party seating

#17 - When to buy white

#18 - ME & MA coastal locations

#19 - When to ask Attendants

#20 - What to know BEFORE you register

#21 - Knowing and negotiating the "rules"

#22 - Great Photos take TIME

#23 - What to bring to meet your florist

#24 - Cake Cutting 101

#25 - Photography, copyright, and getting all the facts up front from those you hire!

#26 Bridesmaid & Groomsmen Duties

#27 - What does a wedding really cost?

#28 - Sun & photos

#29 - Gather everything you want photographed

#30 - Sending a "Save the Date"

No comments: