Monday, December 27, 2010

Wedding Tips for the Newly Engaged


It's the most wonderful time of the year ... for the wedding business! Did you know that 19 percent of all engagements take place in December? (according to data from the Fairchild Bridal Group) I know of two newly engaged couples! Well, lucky for you brides & grooms to be, I have a few tips for those just starting to plan their weddings. If this is you check out my blog post: I'm engaged, now what?

Other helpful posts for those just starting to plan a wedding are:

Venue Rental Packages

Inspiration Boards

Choosing Vendors

ME & MA coastal wedding locations

When to ask Attendants

What does a wedding really cost?

Sending a "Save the Date"

 

Enjoy! On a side note, aren't Carrie & Pat (pictured above) adorable? I can't wait to photograph their April 2011 destination wedding!

No comments: