Thursday, April 16, 2009

Knot Networking Event & New Vendor Friends

KitchenFlowers

Last night Anthony & I attended the Knot's networking event at Fenway Park's EMC club. We stayed late enough that I got to take one of artistic blossoms' cool centerpieces home! (pictured above) It's important for me to attend events and seminars like this so I keep current with a the new wedding trends. Plus, why would I pass up open bar & appetizers @ Fenway? This was a great event for meeting new vendor friends. While it was a heavily attended event, here are a few folks I had a chance to chat with.

Ceremony & Reception Site: Chocksett Inn
Located in Sterling, MA (near Worcester) this is a charming location for both your ceremony and reception. I met Shauna, the wedding coordinator, and I'm sure she would be a big help to you in your planning!

Chair Covers: Sitting Pretty
Sarah, of Sitting pretty, was the winner for coolest business card - it's round! Check our their site for a beautiful assortment of custom chair covers, sashes, and lines.

Clergy/Councilor: Rev. Robin Zucker
Robin is a Unitarian reverend and she also provides pre-marital counseling. With offices on the Northshore in Hamilton and close to Boston in Somerville she is super convenient to meet with.

DJ: Curtis Knight
I've met Curtis and his partner Anna before! Curtis was the DJ for my friends Matt & Ashely so I know personally that he does a great job.

Event Planning: Corinthian Events
I met Elizabeth from Corinthian Events. They provide total event management for a variety of event types and are located in downtown Boston.

Event Planning: Precise Event Planning
Michelle provides event planning for promotions, conferences, weddings & more. She is located in Fitchburg, MA.

Favors: Custom Grapes
When M.J. told me about her business I feel in love with this idea for favors! You can create your own wine labels! These are much better than the print at home kind - you can even add photos!

Florist: Dogwood Floral Design
Theresa creates beautiful wedding and event flowers plus she's a fellow blogger and close to me up on the Northshore. Check out her blog.

Florist: Meredith McCarthy
Meredith is also a Northshore floral designer. Located in Ipswich she frequently does events at Castle Hill.

No comments: