Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Facebook Fan Perks!

To thank my fans, and test the power of social networking, I'm offering 1/2 off my portrait sitting fees with a free 8x10 photograph to all fans. Do you know someone who would like a portrait sitting? Just tell them to become a fan and they can have the same discount!

Click here to view my Facebook page and become a fan
Don't use Facebook? Follow me on twitter or my blog for the same discount!

Taylor_TutuA

Taylor Tutu

(Photos from this Monday's shoot)

Portrait sittings are regularly $150 but from now until May 1st any portrait sitting that is booked by a fan will be only $75 and include a free 8x10.

Do you know someone who is getting married? Refer me for any 2009 or 2010 wedding and when they book their wedding photography with me I'll send you a $50 check. (You may need to call or email me to request your check if they forget to write your name on the contract)

No comments: