Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bad Economy, Good Karma - Free Wedding Portrait Sessions

Having a hard time in this economy? Lose a house or job at the same time as planning your wedding? Let me help.



I am offering a free wedding portrait session to deserving couples. I will meet you on your wedding day (or a day before or after) and give you a free one hour portrait sitting - when my schedule permits. You will also receive an online gallery to view your pictures. The digital file for your favorite shot will be provided so you can make your own prints. (Additional prints/image downloads can be purchased)

What should you do?

• Email me 2 months or less before your wedding date.
(This is to ensure only deserving couples who cannot afford a photographer are helped)

• Tell me, in a paragraph, why you are unable to afford a photographer.

• List your wedding date and venue name and location.

• Agree to let me use your story and photographs on my blog/website.


I have no idea what kind of response I will receive; so please understand if I am unable to help everyone. I will do my best to help as many people as I can! I wish you all the most happiness in your upcoming marriage!

Katie
Email: Katie@RingImages.com

No comments: