Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've been a busy lady!

Hello blog! I've been busy, busy, busy! I decided last week to try a new wedding show with New England Bride. S0, last night I was in Nashua at the Radisson, which has a beautiful ballroom! I just loved this show. It was very well organized with every bride getting a sheet of stickers so they could enter each vendor's raffle. Usually you need to write: name, address, email, phone & wedding date, and some bride's make their own labels to put in the raffles, but I thought it was so nice the NE Bride did it for everyone who pre-registered.

Speaking of, you can come visit me at these upcoming shows:
Hyatt Regency Hotel - Boston, MA Sunday (12 noon - 3 pm)- May 31
Spinelli's Function Fac. - Lynnfield, MA, Wednesday (6 - 9 pm) - Sept 30th

I met so many wonderful people last night, I'm so excited to start chatting with them all! Right now I'm back in Portland to fulfill some official bridesmaid duties. But, now that I'm not planning for a bridal show in a week I'll be back to my blog MUCH more often! See you again soon blog :)

No comments: