Monday, February 16, 2009

Congratulations Abby & Chris!

006_AbbyChris_DSCF1774-logo.jpg
This weekend my friends Chris and Abby got engaged. Chris asked Abby to marry her while we were all visiting Syracuse for the SU vs. Georgetown basketball game. Not only was I thrilled for them but I was also relieved to not have to worry about ruining the surprise anymore! Yes, I knew he was going to ask and I couldn't wait for Abby say yes! And since I knew Chris's top secret plan I just happened to have my camera with me. (ok, ok I always have a camera) So, we took some engagement portraits at Syracuse. Since this photo session was somewhat spontaneous and not over planned I had the freedom to just wander around campus and shoot where ever inspiration struck. Have I mentioned how much I just love taking pictures? :)
014_AbbyChris_DSCF1786-logo.jpg
018_AbbyChris_DSCF1796-logo.jpg
012_AbbyChris_DSCF1783-logo.jpg
009_AbbyChris_DSCF1778-logo.jpg
005_AbbyChris_DSCF1772-logo.jpg
024_AbbyChris_DSCF1832-logo.jpg
As Chris said, we had to stop by Faegans to get a shot at the scene of the crime!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure that made the weekend extra special! Congrats to your friends!