Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Website Text

Check out the new text for my bio & investment section of my website:

IMG_8237.jpg

Who is Katie?
Katie Ring is a photographer and educator in greater Boston. She has
over five years of experience photographing weddings and portraits.
She keeps her style fresh by photographing fine art projects such as
“status update” and “fairgrounds.” Katie is formally trained in both
fine art and photojournalism and her style is a blend of the two. This
makes for one of a kind photographs! As a self proclaimed Blog &
Facebook addict; she is also a lover of tea and the color pink. She
can often be found on her porch aka “summer office” watching the boats
in Salem harbor.

Investment
Wedding photography begins at $1800 for a 4 hour wedding session.
Always included are: engagement session, planning meeting(s), edited
and optimized photographs, Pictage photo website, and print/album
credit. Katie is a wedding expert, just check out her blog! Since
every wedding is different, Katie builds custom photography coverage
for you. Why start at 4 hours? Because it’s better to have a great
photographer for a few hours than an amateur all day long! Schedule a
consultation with Katie (free!) and she will create a quote for your
unique needs and budget. Destination and all-inclusive coverage is
$2800 - $4000+

A la carte portrait sessions begin at $200. From bump to baby,
maternity photo collections capture it all! Starting at $500 for 3 (1
hr) sessions.

Because Katie strives to give each client the specialized attention
they deserve, limited wedding bookings are available. Some products
include: albums, brag books, guest books, prints, digital negatives,
photo canvases, slide shows (on DVD or with projector rental), and
easy ordering for friends and family including individual photo
downloads!

A note from Katie: "I feel truly lucky to enjoy my work as much as I
do. I love photography and working with my clients is often like
spending time with friends. Whether I am photographing your wedding
day or your children my goal is to create photographs that represent
your treasured memories and heirlooms. I love my own wedding photos,
and I am thrilled to have the honor of creating the special reminders
of memories that stay with you after the moments have passed."
-Katie Ring

No comments: