Friday, July 24, 2009

Lots of engagements!

So many engagement shoots... so little time! All within the last month, and I'm shooting Jim & Diane's engagement photos this weekend!

Kristin & Chris
see more photos @ Http://www.pictage.com/680472

062_Kristin__DSC1293-logo

046_Kristin__DSC1257-logo

044_Kristin__DSC1254-logo

019_Kristin__DSC1173-logo

008_Kristin__DSC1134-logo

Kristin says "Katie is an excellent photographer! She really listened to how we wanted to take our pictures instead of making us "pose" in ways that wouldn't be natural for us. She was able to now where and how to take the pictures that captured the best light and background. It was just a great overall experience and that was just for our engagement shots. I am even more confident now that our wedding pictures will be wonderful!"

Colleen & Mike
see more photos @ Http://www.pictage.com/692010

041_col_mike_DSC4574-logo

039_col_mike_DSC4565-logo

032_col_mike_DSC4552-logo

020_col_mike_DSC4521-logo

007_col_mike_DSC4480-logo

Colleen says "Thank you SO much for these photos!! I cannot stop smiling! I love them all, especially the ones I wasn't so sure of. I know we will have these for a long, long time, and I can't wait to share them with my friends and family. You definitely went above and beyond what we had in mind, in terms of background and poses. You definitely captured Mike and I in these photos and we just love them!"

Lindsey & Ryan
see more photos @ Http://www.pictage.com/690359

linz_ryan__DSC4940-logo

linz_ryan__DSC4886-logo

linz_ryan__DSC4866-logo

linz_ryan__DSC4841-logo

linz_ryan__DSC4757-logo

Lindsey says "Oh my goodness, I don't know what to say!!!! We're so incredibly happy with the photos and of course you're timing is just amazing! I'm so excited to have such amazing and natural pictures of the two of us. Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What? You've been holding out on us?! You need to blog more! Love the pic with the lighthouse in the background!

Katie Ring said...

I know, I know - I've been a slacker blogger... trying to be better! Thanks for your comment :)

家出 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.