Friday, September 10, 2010

Free Summer Grilling Cookbook & Grilled Pizza

Summer? Grilling? Free? -- All things that I like. You too?


Then download Martha Stewart Living Radio’s Summer Grilling Cookbook, a free online cookbook
http://www.xmradio.com/marthastewartlivingradio

One of my new favorite things is grilled pizza, so I can't wait to try this recipe.


Afraid of grilled Pizza? Don't be. It's actually much easier than you'd think!

Start with your favorite pre-made Pizza crust or make your own. I like the Pillsbury recipe but I double the amount of yeast (for fluffier bread-like crust) and use 1/2 white flour and 1/2 wheat flour.

Shape Crust.

Gather toppings & place in small bowls so they are quick & easy to add to your pizza.

Brush olive oil on the grill.

Toss on your formed dough.

Let it cook until it is lightly browned and easy to flip. Then, turn over and put on your favorite toppings! Here's what I used:

Left: Garlic Bread Spread, Olive Oil, Sharp Cheddar, Red Onion, Fresh Basil

Right: Roasted Garlic Onion Jam, Tomato, Goat cheese, Arugula

No comments: